If you are playing the Keno lottery at score88poker then you should take care of following things. –
- When you purchase a draw ticket, then you must click daftar poker and sign the back of the pull-tab or instant of the ticket to prevent it from lost, misplaced or stolen.
- If you want to check whether you have won, then you can check at a retail location by accessing the Check-a-ticket terminal.
- The website of score88poker also provides you option to check the status of your win. You can call them or email them about the status of your ticket.
- If you find any sort of discrepancy or issues in your win, then you can contact the team of the customer support of the website on priority.
- If you have won, then you can submit the tickets to the website by email or call their customer support desk. You must mail the tickets and your lottery number on priority after winning it.
- If you are buying a printed ticket, then you must inspect the latex covering of the play area. It must be completely intact. If it is tampered or removed then you will not get any claim for your lottery.
- The website has complete information about the people who have won or lost the lottery.
- If you are a winner then you will get a computer generated voice which says that you are a winner and you must check for this sound while you are logged in. You can view in your account the winning details.
- You can put a wager of maximum 25$ for ends ticket that you purchase.
Reviewing your wager
In order to review your wager, you must present the payslip to the retailer or to the website support team on which you are playing.
On the website it is mentioned whether you have selected any sort of multiplier, number of spots that you have chosen to play, amount of the wager, the numbers that you have chosen between 1 to 80, draw numbers according to the eligibility of your wager.
How you can win?
In order to win, you must match the number that you have drawn to the number that is drawn to declare the winner. The more matches you have, the more you win. The amount that you win depends upon the amount of wager that you have set.